Subscribe:

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Extreme wheelchair

In my opinion this guy is just handsome, being in a wheelchair will handicap any normal extremal! 19-year-old Aaron is one of the most inspiring athletes in the entire industry an extreme sport. He performed the first ever on a springboard double back flip is not on a bike or a skateboard, but on their own wheelchair.
18-year-old boy unable to walk because of congenital disease of spine, but he refuses to call themselves disabled and seriously involved in sports. After several months of practice and a number of unsuccessful attempts, which regularly ended in painful falls and resulted in damage to a wheelchair, 26 August 2010 Aaron still carry out his plan. “I’m so happy that I finally did it” – says the young man known in circles of adventurers named Wheelz (“Wheels”).
Aaron spent his childhood in the park for skateboarders in his native Las Vegas. “I learned all of the same techniques and tricks that my friends, but in a wheelchair – he says. – Eventually, I fell in love with his wheelchair, because with it, I like to skate all the time.”
extreme wheelchair
extreme wheelchair

extreme wheelchair
extreme wheelchair

0 comments:

Post a Comment